Tuesday, February 23

I Really Really Dig...

All Things Sweet!

It's downright rotten being a diabetic. Can't have this, can't have that. So whomever it was that invented artificial sweeteners - I Adore You! Now I can have this and that. Yes!

I usually bake cakes, cookies, and pies with Splenda artificial sweetener. There's no after-taste and it doesn't give me any side effects, some people say Splenda gives them headaches.

'Franks' brand does a very nice diabetic vanilla ice cream.

And Werther's Original candy comes in a sugar free pack now. Yummy!

Being a diabetic isn't all that horrible if you watch your intake and check labels on everything. Everything. I'm not an expert on the subject but I'm learning all the time.

2 comments:

406 Olivia said...

My oldest son has had Type 1 diabetes for 6 years. Is that what you have?

Also, my brother and his wife are adoptive parents. Check out her blog:

http://koerdale.blogspot.com/

And thanks for following!

Eve said...

Hiya Olivia, Thanks for visiting! Yes, it is type one that I have, as your son I'm sure knows it's nothing to play around with.

Thank you for pointing me to your family's sit, I'll visit right now. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...