Wednesday, March 17

Belly Fat

Cut down 20 pounds of flubby belly fat by following this one weird age-old tip:


Uhhh...Do Some SIT-UPS?

Lose inches off your waist by changing 3 things you eat:
Would that be Seconds! Thirds! And Fourths?

Is it just me or are you also tired of those lose-weight scam ads every place on the net? I could just eat them! Pop-bellies know when they have to do a few crunches, we don't need to be reminded of our belly every web page we visit. Lay off and move on to someone else, like people with dry feet! Where's the ad for that? I know a few people who need to click on those ads every single day, and I can give you their names. (She says while munching on ginger cookies she made last night). {Image: Michelle Meiklejohn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net}

4 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for following my blog. Your above post is too funny!

Eve said...

Hi KMQ, thank you and welcome to my blog. I love your sewing projects, and I can understand about needing to buy more fabric on the down low. That was too funny.

JIN said...

This is an awesome post - I know I'm tired of all these weight loss scams.

Eve said...

Hi Jin,
Yup, dirty scams they are. But, unfortunately big business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...