Wednesday, March 24

Black Headbands

I think I'll start rocking black headbands this Spring. Headbands seem to be making a major comeback for adults, although they never went out of style for children. Headbands are great for semi-covering bad hair styles. And that's right up my alley!   All of these headbands I found at Forever21.com and they range in price from $3-$9, which I consider dddirt cheap! Now, I could grab my sewing box and find my old headbands from the 80's, then create something unique. Or I could just ask my dear sweet, sweet cousins in NY to pick a few of these up for me and ship them here to England. Yeah, that sounds great to me!!
        

6 comments:

Lola Re said...

I practically live in simple black headbands, though I'm not sure if that is a good thing!

Lola Re

Eve said...

Busted! So, it was YOU Lola Re who started the retro- trend! :)

Kella said...

I love headbands but they give me headaches, when I find one that I can wear with out pain, I guard it with my life, till some inthinking fool breaks it :(

Eve said...

haha, guarding them with your life, Kelly? Now ThAt's Serious! Remember those LaToya Jackson headbands? Or, let's not!

Tracey said...

Hi Eve, I love your creativity. When I had a good headband that was tight enough to keep my hair back without driving into my head and giving me a headache -I guarded it like a watchdog from my girls.

Eve said...

Hi Tracey, thanks for visiting my blog! That's funny, yourself and Kella must both guard your headbands. I'm the only woman in my household so I'm headband safe. hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...