Monday, May 10

Plus Size Pretty Spring Tops

I would love to rock these tops this spring! I found them at Avenue.com.
I'm contemplating tossing out all my old clothes no longer good, and forcing myself to get new tops otherwise I'd just have to stay in the house in my bra and nightgown.  

Leopard Crinkled Peasant Bloouse $43, and  Bead Neck Tie Dyed Tunic $40.
  
Rosa Blossom Print Tunic $30. 
 Sometimes I feel really guilty purchasing things for myself, so if I did have the money to treat myself to these pretty tops, I probably wouldn't. Is that normall?
                    

10 comments:

Uma Preve said...

They seem like good buys! Pretty too!

Kella said...

Looks like good shopping buys to me.

My Adoption Chronicles said...

I just got 2 pretty dresses from there! Great sale this weekend. Both dresses half off!

Eve said...

Yes, Avenue.com does really nice clothes, plus sizes included, so that's what's up. And I love good shopping buys, but even more I love a sale!! Two dresses for the price of one, that's what I'm talking about! :D

mangocheeks said...

I've never been big on animal prints, but I do like the rose print one.

Like you I see clothing I like, and tell myself to treat myself to it, but somehow I don't seem to actually make that purchase. So the answer is yeah to your question - it is normal I guess, but it depends on the person too.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

My Girl! These are beautiful. Just my size too. I love the colors too. I sadly have to report the Dr. Lipshitz met with an aweful fate. The nurse s are trying to sew his face back on. Have a good weekend baby girl!

Eve said...

Hi Mango, I see we are alike, hard to treat ourselves. We should change. Maybe 2011 :D

********************************

Hi Vanessa, yes- us plusies can be fab fashionistas too, heehee. Wait a minute,
Oh NO! Not Dr. Lipshitz, say it aint so. I've got to find out about this!

Stesha said...

You should really treat yourself. You deserve those lovely tops!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Eve said...

Hi Stesha, thanks a bunch. You know what, when I get my first paycheck from this new job I have lined up, I'm going to do it! :D

crystalblu said...

Cool. Nice styles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...