Tuesday, June 1

A Girl Can Dream

This is one of my dream homes. In New Hope, PA. Priced at $619.995. With 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, a 2 car garage, it's perfect for me, hubby and a gazillion kids I would love to adopt!

I enjoy looking at nice homes, be they in magazines, newspapers or real estate websites. It's not a constant hobby, but every now and then. I don't live in fantasy, and I'm careful not to lust after the material, but I sure do like to say sometimes, "one day, I wish.."


Do you like this Foyer?  I think it's cool. I can imagine telling  my children not to slide down the banister. Hmmm, I can even imagine me doing it when the kids aren't looking! I would have to change the linoleum flooring though, it's giving me a headache that.

The Music Room and the Office



Isn't this Living Room awesome? I really like the drapes at the windows and the fire place. I would definitely add more chairs and couches, and place a thick & soft throw rug in the center.


Lovely Kitchen, except flooring. Lots of light, wide open space and welcoming. When I was a kid I used to be homeless for a while, so looking at houses is enjoyable for me. I also love keeping house, and making a great living environment for my family means a great deal to me.


 
Dining Room and one of the Bathrooms 


Master Bedroom
Ohhh, check out the columns. And what great space. Really nice. And the view doesn't seem too shabby.
So what do you think about the house?  
[I better add -anyone interested in purchasing this house should contact Toll Brothers, PA, regarding Hopewell Estate]

13 comments:

Uma Preve said...

These houses are like palaces! I too wish I had a big house but who's gona do the cleaning?Ha Ha Ha! I think I will stick to small house with a spare room that will be my sewing/makeup and craft room! However, they are gorgeous and yes it would be a dream to have one! Big hugs!

BBM said...

hey hun! thanks so much for followin my lil blog, i really appreciate it! what a mansion indeed! keep dreamin big love!

cant wait to catch up on ure posts!

Tinuke said...

OMG.That house is gorgeous!!! I am now following ur blog, pls check out mine http://www.tinukewilson.blogspot.com

Totally Inspired said...

Thanks for following.. and for your comments. They are appreciated! ..I luv luv looove this house. I would want one just like it.. but like Uma, Id rather not have to clean it.

and I see someone likes Whitney, me too!

StephanieDJL said...

Hi Eve, thanks for following and commenting! :) I love these pictures. I too enjoy browsing through real estate websites and checking out fabulous rooms and furniture. My dream home is a $29 million townhouse in Upper East Side New York lmao! This is it: http://www.corcoran.com/property/listing.aspx?Region=NYC&ListingID=1980355&ohDat= a girl can dream ;D

Eve said...

Hi Uma,
That's something indeed to think about, who's going to clean it! But I'll be a happy cleaning fool if only I could have this house! haha. I would love to see some shots of your studio! Big hugs to you!! And I'll be at your blog all the time, there's so much I have to catch up on, especially on how you store your jewellery. Awesome!!!
******************************

Hi BBM, I love your blog and glad I found ya! And you keep dreaming big too! :D
********************************

Hi Tinuke, I love your blog too, thanks for visiting me. Your makeup and hair tips are awesome and I've already implemented a couple of them. Whoo hoo! I'll keep you updated.
*******************************

Hi Stephanie, I'm a happy camper at your blog, it's wonderful! Thanks for following mine! At first reading your comment, I'm like $29 Million? Then I saw the place, and WOW! I couldn't possibly come to purchase anything with that price tag even if I had the dough, but it sure is Fab! Can you imagine sliding down that banister??? hahaaaaa
*******************

All the best everyone!

Eve said...

Hello Totally Inspired! Thank you for being here, I love Whitney, I still thinks she's The Best! Great blog and I'll visit all the time!

Courtney said...

This house is gorgeous! You have fabulous taste. : ) I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blogger award, so if you want to hop over to my page all the info is there!

Loving The Reflection

Debbie said...

Nothing wrong with dreaming....this is a beautiful home.

Pam said...

I doubt I could afford to even rent that beautiful home for even an hour. lol Our humble home here in Hawaii is a tiny 640 square foot single family home. Our kids are grown and married and on their own now so it was a perfect downsize for me and the hubs. We enjoy the yard with a lot of tropical plants and fruit and a small garden so we're happy. (BTW Eve, I'd be sliding down that bannister too.) haha Pam @ Sallygoodin

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Gorgeous Eve, but I prefer cottage living. I couldn't possibly clean all that.

Hey I tagged you on my blog.

Hugs Lisa.

Eve said...

Hello Courtney! Thank you so much for the award! I love it. And thanks for saying I have fabulous taste. So do you!
**********************

Hello Debbie! I really love your house too, you have a beautiful home. See ya on your blog!
*********************

Hello Pam in Hawaii! I've visited, it's such a lovely State! And about this house, dreams are free so you can come and visit anytime!! :D
*********************

Hello Lisa! Thank you for joining my blog! Oooh goodie, I'm tagged. Cool beans!! I would love a really nice cottage too believe it or not. All the best!

Faith said...

what an amazing house! it doesn't even seem real ... cleaning it will be such a headache ... i would have about 4 housekeepers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...