Thursday, June 10

Tagging Game 1: Lesapea Musings

Thank you So much Lisa!!



I was tagged by Lisa at Lesapea Musings
http://lesapeamusings.blogspot.com/

who was tagged by A Reflection By Tuesdai

who was tagged by Fashion And Other Fancies


1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Right here in Devon, England. It's green, safe, friendly and peaceful.

2. What is your favorite band/singer?

Whitney Houston is Tops! Crystal Lewis is Awesome! And Jordin Sparks is Great!

3. If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?

I've gotten out of wanting to be someone else. You never know what other people are going through, I'll stick with what I have on my plate, it's not all good, but it's mine and it's me.

4. Concert or Broadway show?

Oooh, good one. I'll go with Broadway show, and can I request two more tickets for Lion King? Saw it on Broadway on my wedding night, and it was awesome!

5. Do you have a theme song of your life?

Please, be patient with me. God is not through with me yet.

6. Would you choose a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park?

Fancy dinner at a nice place, wearing a pink and white rosey dress and wooden jewellery.  

7. What's your favorite place to shop?

I can't decide between Staples, Michael's and B&Q (Home Depot). I just get excited right at the door.

8. Favorite movie?

Shawshank Redemption is still my all time favorite.


I would like to tag these wonderful folks:

About Michelle Obama and the Obamas' going ons.

Lovely painter living in the Netherlands- Sofia

Brilliant Mom and Jewelery Designer- Kella

Wonderful fashionista of Plus Size fashions - Courtney

And everyone else too! I love too many blogs!
As not everyone likes being tagged or given awards. I hope these 4 do.  

4 comments:

Rotterdam said...

UUUAAAUUU
yuo are a very friendly and attentive person.
Thanks for the tag.
love your blog

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

I would love to see Lion King as well. Great Post.

Lisa

mangocheeks said...

Lovely reading a little more about you. Nice to read that you are happy in your own skin and bones. I wouldn't want to trade shoes with anyone else either, though a few quid would be appreciated.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

So nice getting to know you better! I've seen The Lion King on B'way and loved it. My current favorite Wicked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...