Sunday, July 11

My Whole look is Gifted

My Mum-in-law gave me a really cool gift for my birthday - I mean present. Isn't it birthday present, Christmas gift? Right. So, anyway, Mum gave me £60 in gift vouchers for M&Co fashion store. This was so kind of her, and smart -since she didn't pick me out anything herself. I'm choosey in the clothes department. I don't like short short sleeves, hate short waisted shirts, can't stand form fitting anything, and only in the last year have I given in to collar-less drop neck tops. I haven't purchased clothes in so long, I was tickled like a nerd in an Apple Store when I walked into the shop.

And this stood out to me as a pretty, bright and cheerful top.

For some reason I've been really, really loving yellow this season, quite unusual for me. I intended on making myself a yellow earring, necklace and bracelet set to match the colours but couldn't wait to wear my shirt, just opted for my green jewelry, which was gifted to me by my hubby- no special reason.  

My handbag is a brown, yellow and gold Baby Girl that was given to me by my sweet teenaged cousin Nece. And my Sweet cousin Renny gave me these Old Navy jeans for Christmas.

So my whole entire look this time wasn't ThRiFteD
but GiFtEd!

And under my fro is a smile gifted from my Mother.




* Thought I'd add this picture in for a laugh. I almost ruined my lovely top with splatter when right before a snap of my camera I suddenly sneezed, my fingers crunched, the camera clicked and this is what was capured. Hahahaaa -I crack myself up sometimes :D

11 comments:

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Well that smile is PRICELESS!!! Love the whole outfit and accessories too. :)
I didn't know about gift vs present. I use them interchagably.??

heather

Debbie said...

You go girl...love the look, you look so stylin!

Courtney said...

I love it! You look fabulous, Eve.
The colors in that top are amazing.

Loving The Reflection

Totally Inspired said...

Gifts... presents ... they all are fun. And you look fab!

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Hey Eve,
I know I haven't stopped by in awhile, but I digging yellow as well. I did a collection of images in my Thursday post of fashion and decor. Check it out.

I agree date night is crucial. Last night we left the kids at Granmom and had some much needed us time. Please check out UP its soooo good.

Luv to you and the Hubby.

Eve said...

Hiya Heather, Thanks for comment about my smile :D I don't know if it's a set rule, but that's what someone told me, never to say Christmas present or birthday gift. Go figure :D
********************

Thanks Debbie and Courtney and Totally inspired! This is now my fav top. For fun I think I'll add another pic to this post, in which I almost ruined my top with drool. hahhaaa
*********************

Hello Lesapea, I haven't posted in a while, nice to see you back. I've noticed the lovely 'yellow' themed post. I LOVE IT!

and if UP is playing here, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!!

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Hey Eve,You look incredible and thanks for the heads up on my button, I'll check it out.

Have a great week.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that is a cute top, it looks very nice with the jeans. I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I know about your sudden yellow attraction. I'm going through the same thing with purple! go figure. I'm glad you watched the soccer game, it was a great game.

Faith said...

You are too cute! Love it!

Yellow is amazing. The hubs loves me in yellow. It does something to the skin tone!

Jesson And Rey Ann said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post!

Eve said...

Hi Maria, if like me with yellow, you can't get enough purple. I still get tickled when I think about your Purple Rain joke. Hillarious. :D
***********************

Hi Faith, your hubs has nice taste. When I think about it, I own nothing in yellow except splashing of it in this top. I should splurge.
********************

Thanks you 'JARA' for stopping by, and for nice complement. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...