Tuesday, November 23

Congrats To The Winner!!!

Apologies for announcing the winner a bit late, I haven't been around my computer as I've been really beat after work. I'm happy to say Random.org chose the winner to be the lovely KMQ Knitting Machine Queen of the fantastic blog Smoking Needles.


She said: "I want it, I want it, I want it. Want what you ask?? The entire set of course. It is beautiful. I'd wear that set and work it like a government mule! LOL" So funny. KQM please email me your mailing address and your items will be on their way!

I would also like to give you this blog award for having a Blog with Substance!


Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway.
I will try my very best to visit everyone’s blog. See ya soon!
Eve

8 comments:

Uma Preve said...

COngrats to the winner! She is cool!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

What??? I cannot belive it. I've haven't been at the computer much lately. How did I miss that post. An early Christmas present. What more could a girl ask for and an award...I've died and gone to heaven. Thanks a lot. Now'll I have to make a new outfit to wear it with!

Marla said...

Oooh, snap! I missed the giveaway... :-( How are you doing, beautiful? Tired from the new job, huh? Get some time for yourself whenever you can, sis! XOXO

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

congratulations to her, that's awesome.

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Congrats, my dear. Can I get a borrow??? LOL.

Lisa @ Lesapea Musings.

Hey ... I'm Lindsay ! said...

Been missin you stopping in on me ! Glad to hear of your new job ... a Brooklyn girl with the best phone voice ... that's a classic ! But congrats, and hope it's going well for you. In case I don't get back before the celebration in the Birth of our Savior, I wish you a very Merry CHRISTmas my friend! GOD IS GOOD !

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

came by to wish you happy Holidays, hope all is well.

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Just popped by to wish you a Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year. Thank you for being my friend, Love you tons.

Lisa @ Lesapea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...