Saturday, December 25

Merry Christmas Every One

Merry Christmas one and all!
To all my family I wish you a blessed day, lots of you have gone through tough times but still hold your head up and forge ahead. I love you and you are in my prayers. Hope I'm in yours.

To all my friends, I wish you all the peace and joy only God can give. Merry Christmas! Thank you for being my friend. I learn and laugh and share many of your stories. Let's us be better people in 2011 and keep goodness and hope in our hearts!

To all my enemies, I hope I don't have any, but if I'm a lover of Christ Jesus than I know you are there. Merry Christmas. I wish you great peace to you and yours. And I wish you understanding and forgiveness only found in the Lord.

I hope EVERYONE is having a wonderful, festive, joyful Christmas with this holiday spirit in balance in your hearts! Keep it real and remember the reason for the season.

All the very best!!!!  Eve

20 comments:

Uma Preve said...

Merry Christmas Eve! You are always in my prayers! :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet wish from a pretty lady, inside and out! Nice pressies!!! Enjoy your day.

-heather

Carla(LoverofWords) said...

Merry Christmas!

Monique said...

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Happy Christmas to you and family.
Trust you are all well. xoxo

JIN @SOUL + FOOD said...

LOOK AT YOU HOT STUFF! HOPE YOU HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS. BY THE WAY, REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT I'D BE MOVING THE BLOG, YOU CAN CLICK ON MY NEW LINK TO FIND MY NEW SPACE.

Michele Pacey said...

Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year to you and your family Eve!

cheeky curves said...

God bless and keep you well during this holdiay and throughout the year

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

I hope you had a great Christmas Eve, you are in my thoughts and prayers. May you have a blessed 2011. Give my best to your Hubby too.

Lisa xx

Marla said...

Since I've missed Christmas, I'll wish you a great New Year!! God bless you, sweetheart!

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

I have awarded some of my fave blogs with the Inspired Blog Award. You are on my list, congrats! Continue to do what you do so well in inspiring us all.

Happy 2011 from Lesapea.

XX

Faith said...

Merry Christmas Eve!

Marla said...

Where have you been? Missing ya! XOXO

Kathryn said...

Merry belated Christmas, Eve! I hope yours was filled with fun and family! :) And happy New Year too!

Deborah said...

Hello, Friend!
I had to come by and say, "hello," for I have not blogged in so long, and wish to start again. You look so happy and your new blog look is really classy. I hope to visit often, as your blog is very encouraging to me. Have a Blessed New Year.

Marla said...

Hope you're ok.

Sofia said...

how are you Eve ,miss you friend

MOMSWEB said...

Hi Eve!
Dropping my to say hello. Hope all is well.

Hosted Exchange Services said...

Hey how are you doing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...