Tuesday, September 18

New Direction

No . . . not a new singing group.

The New Direction is my blog!
I haven't been posting in quite some time, and really surprised to see some folks still here, thanks! However,  I think I feel like blogging in a totally different direction now.

These are the things that interest me most:

Fashion
Reading
Cooking/Food
Arts and Crafts
and Me

So if any of these things are NOT your cup of tea, I think now is a good time when I can handle you bidding me adieu.

I've changed.
Life changes. And so does one's interest throughout the years.

So thanks for those who have stayed. And thanks for those who will continue to stay a follower of the blog. And I would LOVE to hear from you!
All the best. Eve x

6 comments:

cheeky rose said...

Wow so good to see you are still around, though you had given up blogging, looking forward seeing your post

Tea at Weasel's said...

Hi there,
Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog! I'm so glad you've been enjoying my posts and my makes. I'll look forward to keeping up with your blog too :)

Louise xx

Evon said...

I'm just finding your blog after you found mine, but I am super excited to see the new additions that you will be incorporating!!

FollyHoney said...

Check out my blog I just nominated you for an award =] x God bless

Nathalie said...

Hi beautiful!

I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

xx from

http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

Nathalie said...

Hi beautiful!

I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

xx from

http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...